Train the Trainer – Becoming the Expert
Don’t wait until August 1st to start talking about the upcoming TRID (Tila Respa Integrated Disclosures) changes with your referral partners!
By know you’ve heard the new industry buzz word, TRID. Four of our current loan disclosures (the GFE, TIL, HUD-1 and Final TIL) will be integrated into two disclosures (the Loan Estimate and the Closing Disclosure).
The new disclosures have been consumer tested and they remedy many of the frustrations we had with the previous forms. This is ALL good! The only down side is we must get through another significant flow and process change and we must learn the new disclosures and their new timelines for delivery.
Leverage this industry change to prepare your referral partners. Demonstrate your expertise by explaining the changes in a positive light before August 1st.
Join us for one of these Train the Trainer TRID events and we’ll prepare you to take the good news out to your referral partners!
In this train the trainer workshop we will cover:
- Overview of the new TILA/RESPA rule
- Training guides for real estate professionals
Attendees will receive access to:
- Necessary tools for understanding the changes
- PowerPoint presentation to personalize for your own trainings
- Marketing materials
- Resources on how to conduct your own meetings
- Tools to position yourself as the expert in your field
Phonize Event Calendar